Blue Planet DVD giveaway!
I decided a while back that I’d do a giveaway when this blog hit 750 followers, and that seems to have happened at some point in the last few days while I wasn’t looking. After spending way too long trying to figure out what the hell to give away that fitted with a sealife theme, I figured this would work because I absolutely love this series, and I would imagine anyone who’s remotely interested in aquatic life and/or pretty pictures of fish would enjoy it too. There are eight 50-minute episodes containing amazing footage of aquatic life all over the world including coral reefs, the Antarctic, and the deepest parts of the ocean ever explored, plus some making-of stuff and interviews.
- You can enter by liking or reblogging this post (or both).
- Only one reblog per person (well, you’re free to reblog it more if you really want to, but it’ll only count once. Likes count as separate entries, because that seems like the easiest way to do it.
- I’m in the UK, but you don’t need to be - I should be able to get it sent from Amazon to wherever you live if you let me know your address. If for any reason you don’t want to send your address to some random online stranger with a fishblog, I’ll send you an Amazon voucher for the correct amount instead.
- You don’t need to be following this blog to enter.
- Giveaway ends on November 4th and I’ll get it shipped as soon as possible after that.
Thanks for the giveaway. Love your blog.